It all started when we went camping and Eli wanted to hear a story. I told him Cinderella and got really dramatic with the magic wand "bibbity, bobbity, boo" part. Here is my version of the Fairy Godmother's Magic Wand.
* pretzel rods
* colored candy melts (found in the baker's aisle at the craft store)
1. Melt the candy melts according to instructions on the package.2. Pour the melted candy into one side of a shallow pan. Make sure the pan is long enough to lay the pretzel down flat without covering the entire pretzel with the cany coating.
3. Roll 3/4 of the pretzel in the candy, coating it well.
4. While candy coating is still wet, add the sprinkles.
5. Lay the completed magic wands on a cookie sheet covered with waxed paper. Place them into the refrigerator to harden.
6. Think long and hard about the magic spell you're about to cast.