Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Christmas Wish List

I guess the great thing about having a blog is that you can write your Christmas Wish List with the idea that you are showing other readers your current style and interests, but with the secret hope that your husband will read it and buy you something from that list. Ok, that was a really obvious hint wasn't it?

My 2008 Christmas Wish List in no particular order:

A book: Acupressure's Potent Points: A Guide to Self-Care for Common Ailments

A Yoga Fan

This simple necklace

One of these beautiful felted treasure bowls

A pretty serving bowl

A couple of these large re-usable produce/bulk-food bags

Some new winter boots (for all the snow we get in Columbus, Ha ha!)

A roasting pan with rack

Since this is a wish list, some over-priced slippers

While I'm wishing for over-priced items. This, this and/or this sweater from Boden

And since this is a "Wish List", I may as well wish big. Let's go for a camera or a car or heck, even a house (ok, so I'm not moving to Portland and it's a little bigger than what I would want to clean, but check out the great room and the kitchen. Love it.) will do!

I'm guessing I get the books...
What's on your wish list??

3 comments:

MamaWestWind said...

Nice wish list! I especially love the necklace, felt bowls and serving bowl. I love etsy! But, you need galoshes for Columbus! And a nice rain coat! Don't forget the umbrella. You probably have a collection of those already, tho, huh? Stay out of the rain.
B

MomMom said...

Its a container theme!!
:)
Great list!

Liz said...

Fun list. I am going to have to do the same. :) Happy Wishing.